At Barnwell Academy we believe that a school uniforrm:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies with children in the school;
- is not distracting in class;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents and carers;
- has been designed with health and safety in mind.
Our uniform is:
Red sweatshirt or jumper
White polo shirt
Grey or black trousers/skirt
Black shoes or black trainers
Summer: Grey or Black shorts
Red gingham dress
Black plimsolls or trainers
We respectfully ask all parents and carers to support our uniform policy and ensure their child is ready for their daily school work.
Please note: Leggings or jeans of any colour are not part of our uniform.
To purchase our school uniform online please visit:
Delivery to school is free.