At Barnwell Academy we believe that a school uniforrm:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies with children in the school;
- is not distracting in class;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents and carers;
- has been designed with health and safety in mind.
We respectfully ask all parents and carers to support our uniform policy and ensure their child is ready for their daily school work.