Barnwell Academy offer a secure ePayment service which is available 24 hours a day. This service is facilitated by Sunderland City Council.
You may make payments for your child's music lessons, school meals, school visits, daycare, after school activities and our Out Of School Hours (OOSH) service.
If you would like to use this Internet service, please click on this link and follow the instructions below:
- Search for Barnwell Academy
- A drop down menu will appear, asking you which service you wish to pay for i.e. School Meals, School Visits, OOSH, Music, etc.
- Complete fields, giving as much information as possible. Please note: the message box is a mandatory field and must include as much information as possible i.e. child’s name; amount paid and what the payment relates to.
- Continue: the next screen will ask if you wish to continue with payment or whether you require another service. If you have multiple payments click add another service function which will take you back to step 2. It is extremely important to opt for add another service function if you are paying for various lessons/meals/visits as this will allocate your child’s payment to the correct account.
- Input card details.
- Once payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation email and school will receive a notification email stating payment has been made.
All online card payments are protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with an encryption key. Your payment card details are directly processed by the Payment Division of Capita Software Services, further information about this payment card security standard can be found at: