Barnwell Buddies play an important role in our lunchtimes and playtimes and we value their contribution to our school life. They receive training to help the fulfill their role. We have teams of Buddies in Year 3 and Year 5.
Buddy Job Description
- Demonstrate the ability to keep our 'Barnwell Academy School Rules'.
- Demonstrate the ability to share and co-operate with other children.
- Organise and lead games with other children.
- Be responsible for taking care of equipment in the yard at lunchtime.
- Help children who are upset or hurt and bring this to the attention of an adult on duty.
- Be a role model to others in all playtime routines.