Welcome to Class 6!
Out of this world!
In our theme of 'Out of this world!' we've thoroughly enjoyed:
- Learning about and tracking the ISS as well as writing a fictional diary entry
- Using watercolour and distance effects to create alien landscapes
- Investigating, researching and arguing the respective points for the Heliocentric and Geocentric theories
- Writing free verse poetry about the wonders of the universe.
- Using chalk and paint effects to create nebular art.
- Designing and constructing rockets
- Researching the history of space travel
...and much more!