What is a school council?
A school council is group of students who are elected to represent the views of all pupils and to improve their school.
What are the aims of the school council?
- To make sure that our school is a safe and happy place for children.
- To make sure that children have a place to voice their concerns.
- To encourage all children in the school to suggest improvements.
- To make sure any suggestions or concerns are listened to and acted upon.
What does the school council do?
- The school council meets, with a staff member present - to discuss school issues. These may include school lunches, behaviour or ideas for fundraising events.
- Members of the school council are responsible for carrying out the ideas that have been agreed.
School Council Minutes - 2018/19
School Council Minutes - 2017/18
- 1st Meeting Autumn 2017
- 2nd Meeting Autumn 2017
- 3rd Meeting Autumn 2017
- 1st Meeting Spring 2018
- 1st Meeting Summer 2018
School Council Minutes - 2016/17
- 1st meeting Autumn 2016
- 2nd Meeting Autumn 2016
- 3rd Meeting Autumn 2016
- 1st Meeting Spring 2017
- 2nd Meeting Spring 2017
School Council Minutes - 2015/16
- 1st meeting Autumn 2015
- 2nd meeting Autumn 2015
- 3rd meeting Autumn 2015
- 1st meeting Spring 2016
- 2nd meeting Spring 2016
- 1st meeting Summer 2016